Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Urg- Part II

I know guys...you're all like "where the eff is my BMW?" Trust me, it's coming. I just needed some time becuase I had to figure some stuff out.

I told you I was quitting to Nano. That was true, but not so much the actual truth. I think a got a whopping 156 words written (last year I clocked in at 50,443, so I was kind of upset.)

However, my November kind of blew my life up. Why? Cause on good old Halloween, one of my very favorite holidays, I got a big fat postive pregnancy test. We're expecting on July 6.

I can safely say now that my boyfriend and I are very excited, but we definitely had some adjustments to make. I'm in the process now of moving my stuff into his house, and looking for a new house out in the county, closer to his parents, and further from inner city schools. Problem is, on top of my extreme sickness, exhaustion, and general moodiness, his internet kind of sucks, which is why I haven't been updating as well. However, a look ahead in the episode guide shows a Christmas themed episode coming up, so we're about where we should be at for the season.

I promise that recap (and more!) very soon. Till then, thanks for bearing with me.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogger babies! Congrats to you and your boyfriend. You still have a few years before you need to worry about those fabulous Bawlmer schools. Get some rest, the first tri is hard. We'll still be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your news :) Pity about the NaNo, but I think we know which one is more important :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was put on all kinds of pills to control all my morning sickness (who knew losing 15 lbs in 3 weeks was bad when you're preggo?!?!?) So I should be back up and feeling good soon. I hope.

    ReplyDelete